Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 2 - My Betrothed's Personality is Way Different from the Game!

Honestly though I love this series. Legit 90% of the stories are something I would read as a comic on its own.

Fed-Kun's army
meh not bad as a chapter but as a standalone story this has 0 romance in it. That isn't fundamentally wrong and if this was a story about friends and all I would've liked it but as a romantic oneshot, this sucks

Oh lol!!!!!
See, this is the reason I need these one shots to be longer!!!! They're so good! I need moar!!!!!!!

Double-page supporter
"Please forget about politics. I love you." Lmao a rare straightforward Prince who confesses on first page.

Reading to the end they really are two peas in a pod. I predict that they may get a continuation in the next anthology.

The art is so pretty 😍 both of them are hilarious together and I wish there was a continuation of their progressing romance and possible appearance of the “heroine” and them confessing they’re both reincarnated .... there’s so much more to be shown in this one shot 😭😭😭

Prob one of my fav chapters 🖤

Lol this one was actually funny. Seems like the new volume is centered less on trash mls and misunderstood villainouses and more on just simple hiccups in relationships. Its cute.

Double-page supporter
I got so distracted by other things at the start of this, that on coming back to finish I thought I was on chapter 1 of some new villainess trope subversion. Really some of these one shots really shouldn't be at all.

Dex-chan lover
Nichol was also reincarnated and is just trying to keep his(?) cushy job and tries desperately to keep the villainess from bad ending despite her seemingly trying to create one; from his(?) perspective.

Dex-chan lover
this was okay. also, i want diana and robert to come back so badddd, even if its just a cameo. theyre the faces of the series for gods sakeee

Double-page supporter
lol so this is what happened when people have their reincarnation's memory

Double-page supporter
Okay, this is one of the best oneshots in this collection. I'd love to see more of these three.

Dex-chan lover
This is a great story. Best line has to be "Love me some side chick".

Users who are viewing this thread