Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 2 - My Betrothed's Personality is Way Different from the Game!

Yes yes keep more coming.
This could be turned into new manga, with both isekai person trying to avoid the bad end and create misunderstandings. But I hope the heroine is nice girl and not evil one

Ooo I love this. It’s giving me similar vibes to that one yandere otome game manga where nearly half of the main cast is a reincarnator. Would be nice to see this get expanded beyond a oneshot!

This smells like incest but with extra steps.

its not? vilainnes had a little sister obsessed with the game. while the prince had an Older sister obsessed with the game

Dex-chan lover
I would love to see a continuation of this and where it'd go.... Too bad these are one off.

Reads like the making of Kare Kano otome game edition.

@Zekefried
That just makes the whole royal experience more authentic.

Dex-chan lover
I doubt the mangaka intended the incest angle. I do think he another player of the game, or maybe the brother/sister of someone who played the game. And, perhaps disliked the prince's infidelity, abandoning his fiancée for the heroine. I don't see anything to indicate he is necessarily the younger sister of the villainess.

Contributor
This story would probably work easily as a complete manga.

You can just put both of them trying to compete with eachother, everyone trying to do some plan on the side, + drama and comedy, and it would be great.

@sonicfrais Neither of them were obsessed with the game in their past life. They both had a sibling who was into the game and unknowingly entered the story. There's no way the little sister would act that way as her fav character. You and the others who think the same are grasping straws. They're not related. Incest, jfc lmao.

Two isekai couple 😳 who don't have a clue that their partner has such secret ..

Ahh this will be interesting if it is not only a one-shot story 😌

WHY IS THIS ONLY A ONESHOT 😭

Also the lines are so funny. "Love me some side chick" lmao

@zz2000 wait eh...?
YES THANK YOU

Lmao now this is f-ing good.Anyone know series like this?I would want to see the big reveal when the main couple is actually from different worlds!Would be so epic

Fed-Kun's army
"I'M GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS NEXT TIME"
So he didn't mess up his exam on purpose of letting her win? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread