Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 2 - My Betrothed's Personality is Way Different from the Game!

Double-page supporter
This was a pretty fun story. Whoever wrote the character summary at the beginning can go to hell though. They spoiled the main twist, that both were reincarnated, before the story even started. That would be fine if this was chapter 1 of a series or if that was revealed in the first couple pages, but it's a one-shot where that was revealed near the end, so the twist is the main event of the whole thing. I would have enjoyed it much more if it wasn't ruined by whichever editor I assume wrote that, since I can't imagine the author wrecking their own story like that. It reminds me of Maeno from Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun.

yo i dig this pair so much!! Kinda reminds me of that one manga (boarding school juliet) but opposite energies! In boarding school juliet, they have to keep up the farce that they hate e/o while being actually super lovey dovey as a couple, while this pair is the opposite LMAO. would pay good money for a serialization

@natoto he thinks 'she's more of a tomboy than a villainess'. She's going out of her way to avoid flags and villainess rumours, so it follows that he only thought of her as a villainess because he's biased against her character from the game. Also, there was a thought bubble about "the otome game my older sister was obsessed with", confirming he's isekai'd as well (since the female lead earlier explained it was her younger sister's favourite game).

Damn she really tried hard to break off her engagement, I love how passive aggressive they both are to each other. If this was a modern day setting this would definitely be the kind of couple that everyone around them thinks, "Why exactly are they married." Volume 3 is strong so far. Current ranking 2>9>8>13>11>7>12>4>6>3>10>5>1

@TheCuriousBean only two people are reborned, people are overreading to the point they think the butler is also reborn, only the Villainess and the Prince are reborned.

@Natoto cant tell if you're joking or what, the butler literally said to himself " ME being reincarnated to this otome game". A normal person of that world wouldn't have any concept of what an "otome game" is.

@quacklling that's the MC's thoughts not the butlers, "I have a hard time imagining what other bigger secrets the prince could be thinking....well...it can't be anything more serious than me being reborn into this otome game." It makes sense she's thinking all that.

Villainess: ur gonna study?
Prince: no shit, Imma beat yer ass next time
King:🤦‍♂️
Queen: wtf did I gave birth to?

Heh, their dynamic is pretty neat ye
It might get frustrating to read (if it gets serialized) if their interactions aren't as funny as the last part since we know that they're both reincarnated. If they end up causing trouble for each other in an annoying way, it'd probably hard to read after a while.

Users who are viewing this thread