Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 4 - Shall We Continue Down the Flowery Path of Evil?

I know it probably won't happen, but I love these characters and desperately want more of their story! Gah!

OH MY GOSH AHAHHAHAA I DEFINITELY DID NOT EXPECT THAT DEVELOPMENT BUT IM SO HAPPY THE OG COUPLE STILL THRIVING

The number of people upset over this make me think the author knew exactly what they were doing kekeke

On a side note could people please stop throwing around the term Oedipus Complex. It's not. Don't spread misinformation please.

I am confusion. I still ship them though it's very interesting!
She's pregnant already! can we see the baby too?
I thought the fiancee gonna have an important role but maybe not?

please continueeeee
we want to see the baby, the mixture of that chubby prime minister and lady celestine 😂
and mark, omg she's still your stepmother.... but i'm curious to find whether their mother-son relationship will improve...

celestine is really a good wife, her way of fangirling over her husband is just cute and hilarious lol

Well I guess he really takes after his dad. They have the same taste in women.
I still don't know how I feel about son thirsting for his stepmom, even if they have 0 blood relations thus not incest.

But I am happy this got a continuation.

Fed-Kun's army
Akamskskskks so this was indeed a continuation lmao lol XD
This is sooooo funny yet so weird.. Mark, staph.. XD

That guy is bad news, not because he is lusting over his stepmom (rather natural considering she is his age) but because he is not trying to get over it. His dad found happiness and he is waiting like a hyenah for him to die and take over his family. oof.
also breaking engagement over the fact that his fiance joked with her friends about him going to get bald? Maximum petty

I loved this! Best one in the volume for sure! I love our Celestine. Could have done without Mark’s... err... wrongness... but it’s never gonna happen so I won’t worry. Celeste loves her husband and she’s gonna make sure he lives a long life with her. And this was honestly hilarious. But, really hitting home on the fact that this is from Japan....

Users who are viewing this thread