Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 4 - Shall We Continue Down the Flowery Path of Evil?

Group Leader
I feel like this could have a part 3. Thanks for all the chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Well this was a packed chapter.

I had a feeling the girl was after Mark, but I didn't expect this sort of reasoning. The kinda unnerving line at the end aside, it's nice to see the stepmother and son have a good relationship.

It's quite fun seeing her absolutely fawn over husband above all though. She's truly got weird tastes, but if they're happy...

Aww i’m glad i can see the sequel of this oneshot haha, the foreshadowing of um kinda incest is pretty weird though

Fed-Kun's army
Mark, no! No! No! She's your mother! The one who will give birth to your sister or brother! Aw, hell nah!
It's nice to see how well they get along as family though but none of the other!
Thanks for the translation!

Well.. this one made me feel hella weird. Maybe they should have stopped it at the last one-shot instead of continuing it..
Mark, my boy, looks fine as heck and around the same age as MC here so I'd totally ship them if not for the fact that MC is his goddamn MOM..
And she's pregnant with his step sibling. What the hell..

Please Mark, no matter how evil you are, let just not go on that direction okay? 🙂

I’m literally screaming! OOOOOOOOOOOOH! HE EVIL! HE THE REAL EVIL! OMG! this has to, HAAAAAS TO be the (real) (Most twisted) darkest one out of all of these. That’s ur fathers beloved wife, son! Ur step mom! Ohhhhhh he evil! 😱😱😱 I was like nah,,,, it just seeeeeems like it’s gonna go that way. But it’s not gonna. BUT IT REALLY WENT THAT WAY! SHOOKETH. Wow..... I was not expecting that at all 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

It’s funny everyone complaining about the stepson 😂

Nothing was ever cute about this story. Celeste has father issues from her previous life and as such fell in love with a man twice her age who is severely overweight and bald.

In real life, you wouldn’t think anything is cute about a young woman (early 20s or so) with daddy issues that is forced to marry a 50 something year old fat, bald man.

"One day I will be the one to protect her and her child" Uh young man, that child would be your HALF SIBLING????? You're going to seduce your half sibling's mom??? Then you're gonna have your little bro/sis call you big brother-daddy?? Wtf? This sequel is fucked.

hahahahahaahahahah is it bad that i just love how fucked up this is..???
omg.. this is my favorite so far... the first part comes in second now.. hahhaa lovethis!!!

I loved the prequel of this, but this one is soooo fucked up

Why do I still love it tho lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread