Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 4 - Shall We Continue Down the Flowery Path of Evil?

I'm immensely happy that the talks of engagement was broken off again, that girl is a lousy sheep yuck

Also the son likes the step mum....lol

Meo

Double-page supporter
Man...in the beginning reading the first couple of pages I thought Mark was her son all grown up (and she aged incredibly well). Look at page 13...they look so related.

So the villainess is still causing trouble by being a MILF.

@Amarrez I know. It’s just that I’d rather not know about it. I want to think of our villainess as ‘someone who overcame the prince and heroine’s plan by obtaining happiness with the man of her dreams, and who helped deliver a satisfying payback to the people who wronged her’ and not ‘someone who did all that and then started a very harmful business practice because she wanted a new dress (despite probably being the wealthiest woman in the kingdom)’.

And to be honest, there are enough people who have fallen for pyramid schemes and MLMs for me to question ‘Did the author intend for this to be a villainous thing to do? Or do they actually believe in it?’. And I really wish that wasn’t were my mind automatically went.

Double-page supporter
LMAO Celeste is a villainess through and through
Making a Pyramid scheme, and even managing to seduce (though unintentionally) her stepson... This is a path of flowery evil indeed
Gotta admit I really dig Mark's character design

Thanks for the chapter you guys!

Imma guess celeste doesn't get together with Mark. It'd be weird because she's pregnant with mark's blood-related stepbrother and wasn't her preference older men? (Although preferences can change._.)

A CONTINUATION!?!?!?!?!? I'm glad they decided to make a second short instead of leaving it as a one-shot! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER, YOU CREEP. What is this, an Oedipus complex???! Nasty nasty nasty! That's your mom! I hope they don't ever get together. She's happily married. This better have continuation because this felt foreboding.

I personally don't mind NTR in pwp smut but this guy pisses me off because he looks like a generic pretty boy. Take away the incestuous dilemma, it's a boring ass dynamic and you know it.

Dex-chan lover
@JennyNoelle in fairness, i think historical accuracy is the last thing on these artist/author's minds. it's more about characters looking good according to readerbase expectations for stories like this.

Fed-Kun's army
Celeste: amazing, beautiful, splendid, never been done before!!!
Mark: is just always on his bullshit
Anyways i cannot fucking believe that the author would do this to me... i trusted you and you did this to me...

Wow wow wow wow
Ok
So, MArk is her step son- and... there is no NTR but future NTR ????
Nani???
Also, the bald cursed blood thing made me genuinely laugh- the idea of her working on a solution is cute though.
But our potential yandere Mark seems to be the actual villain...
And, will we get continuation for other stories too?
Edit: Idk why but I like how villainous all of them are lol

Mark is thinking of ALABAMA

Joking aside, I really hope that this gets properly serialised some day. I really like the art and the story, it's funny and I think adding some depth to it with a proper serialisation would make it shine.

Also, I've a thing for manga bois with beauty marks so that may also be a reason I want that so bad lmao

Cya

An evil prime minister pass down the evil mark on mark.. what a true splendid evil family..

Users who are viewing this thread