Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 4 - Shall We Continue Down the Flowery Path of Evil?

Dex-chan lover
come on son, I want a new dress so let's start a pyramidal business to get money and a tons of fools under us 😏

jis

Of all the evils from our modern world to bring into isekaidom, Celeste brought MLMs?! This woman is pure evil, unleashed on an unwary populace. The other heroines just bring chocolate.

ngl this flowery path of evil side story is my fav of the bunch. just cuz it's so unique and out there that makes me think 'oh, yeah, japan-'

Aggregator gang
I really like it? Absolutely unexpected turn for me, srsly 😆. I love it when it's beyond my expectations! Since all I think of the prequel is fluff, I thought this one is defintely gonna be the same lol. They are villains and a yandere (I guess? Not sure if I used the term right) or two is welcome imo! Thank you, the scanlation groups who always deliver these wonderful chapters 😍

I like that it’s out there, but I feel like it’s veering off to oblivion. 😂 The stories so far are super different from the ones before. It doesnt have the fluffy feel, which is amazing, but still unexpectedly not to my taste. Lol.

LMAO WHAT

bro is straight up planning to fuck his step mother after his dad's dies, that's the real villian shit right there 😂

I sense a villainess' pyramid scam (unless it works) incoming and a future spouse (please don't)

You know, this story is all kinds of fucked up and I do like where this story is going Lmfao

Dex-chan lover
So she failed to slim him down 😅

lmao like father like son
i support it

Dex-chan lover
SHE JUST STARTED AN MLM SCHEME!!! FOR A NEW DRESS!!!

Also, son x step-mom is NOT how I expected this to go. wtf.

Users who are viewing this thread