Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 4 - Shall We Continue Down the Flowery Path of Evil?

Dex-chan lover
Mark didn't fall too far from the evil tree it seems. but if his dad finds out his intentions, mark will end dead or living with his step moms first fiancee

This is a nice sequel to the other chapter. Didn't expect the prime minister to have a son

Oh thank god they actually do follow ups on the popular ones fjfkkffk

Thank you for the update aaaaaa

UHM HAHA...THIS WAS KINDA HOT.. HAHA... I MEAN.. ITS INEVITABLE RIGHT HAHA .. 😁😁😁
Very weird as well but thats the theme ig??

But besides him wanting his step mom i think we can all agree that mark hot thank you very much

@Yabaibunni - Spoken like a true villain. 👀 This sequel is truly a blessing.♡ Hopefully this gets a proper series since the way the characters are unapologetically villainous is really refreshing. Imagine their family dynamics consisting of each one outscheming the other. How do these people show they care for each other? It reminds me a bit of Addams Family.

Dex-chan lover
The WN version's extra info that didn't get adapted:

- The prime minister was a shadow supporter of an infamous criminal organisation dealing in things like kidnapping, money laundering, etc. Celestine convinced him to pull out ASAP due to the risks involved. Some months later, the organisation members and their supporters were arrested. The prime minister was the only one to get out scot free by extensively covering up his tracks, and he was even able to launder some of the organisation's funds as an extra bonus for himself.

- Celestine spends a lot of money on designer maternity dresses.

- The family makes a lot of money from various business connections, especially from the Solier cloth sales.

uuuuuuhhhhhhhhh

the first story was funny and cute but then it got really f-ing weird with the step son......... bruh.........

Dex-chan lover
Damn this dude's heart is rotten. "Once my dad is dead I'll comfort her with my dick." Oh, well, it is a villainess anthology. It wouldn't do to have a pure-hearted son, would it?

Users who are viewing this thread