Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 4 - Shall We Continue Down the Flowery Path of Evil?

None of them are good people and that's why I like them, and the poor ex fianceé got sidelined in a single line lol

Group Leader
You know, it’s actually quite logical of him to think this. His dad probably has at least another decade or two in him, so by the time that he dies, Mark will have reached middle-aged and will be our dear villainess’s type. After all, we saw from the images of her day dreaming of her previous life in part one that her older man fixation is not limited to obese types.

Contributor
Nice, a sequel! It was a little predictable, but nice nonetheless. That being said, I would actually riot if there's a third story and she got together with her son. Like, I liked the original story because of the love between two unorthodox characters. If it's just between two hotties, so what

I love how these characters are actual villains, like the title of the anthology promises. The stepson is unapologetically in love with his new stepmother and decides to pursue her once his father dies and the stepmother creates an MLM to scam people off their money. Truly villainous people! 😆

Thanks for this glorious chapter!

I like how they're actually evil, but almost everything else about this story is just a big NOPE to me. 😐

if theres another part to this i sincerely hope that mark doesnt get with her and gets absolutely cucked out of it bc celestine just doesnt like his type. shes such a well written character i love her

BRUHHHHH WHAT HE'S HER STEP SON THOOOO OMG
but he cute, i dig it
also isn't it supposed to be 'a leopard* doesn't change its spots'? thanks for the chapter xx

Group Leader
😍Oh my gooooood, she became more beautiful and mature then before, but still she's so villainess herself😍

Dex-chan lover
Talk shit. Get dumped for being a gossiping little trollop.

When I saw the title of this chapter, I squealed like a little girl at an [insert boy idol or band here] concert. I knew it was going to be good.

Fed-Kun's army
This sounds exactly like my current Crusader Kings 2 game.

Fed-Kun's army
Aww, she's a good mom. A bad person for introducing MLM schemes to their world, but a good mom.

Mark, you stop that.

Users who are viewing this thread