Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 5 - I Shall Take You Up on Your Offer With Pleasure

Aggregator gang
Imagine the chaos when the representative of neighboring countries come to this country lmao the whole continent will make fun of them 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
It's not that hard to follow. Her mother was imprisoned in that country, as they took her item of power or whatever. The daughter was raised to marry the prince to get those sweet, sweet dragon genes in the royal family. When the daughter found out about the engagement she immediately said that "she don't want no Scrubs", pulled a Saiki K, and made the whole country appear beautiful.

Along the way, she freed Dragon... Step.. Bro? ahem, and, uh, fell in love with him? Possibly not related! Could be adopted! It's Medieval Era Japan Style, moving on! She would have went with him then, but she was probably bound by her or her mom's word to marry the twerp prince, so she had to suffer with that until he either died of old age (dragons can live a helluva long time, you know?), or he did something stupid like break the engagement. Luckily, his infatuation with the kingdom's donkey made him do the latter, and now she can get with Dragon stud with her full power intact. She also removed the geass that made everyone look like super models, and left the bumpkin girl to her scrub prince. The End.

........ "What are you doing, Step Dragon Bro??" (Sorry, I had to.)

Dex-chan lover
I totally thought the thing on her forehead was a watermark lol 😆

Fed-Kun's army
LMAO so much things happened but i only get one thing...

The fact she just yeeted out her way 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
(Imaginary) Title: Tales of the Dragon Princess and her Anulled Engagement ~The world was full of hideous people, so with my magic, I...~

my heart skipped a bit at those chest reveal. Really didnt go easy in that part lol what a twist!

@Argonautilus I think the ml was most likely adopted. As it was stated the previous leader was still waiting for his wife to return. So its unlikely that he remarried but instead just adopted a boy. Also the ml did say step mom but it could have been mother in law.
義母 this word can be translated as step mom, mother in law or foster mother.
継母 this just means step mom
But I don't know Japanese all that well and I haven't seen the raws but this 義母 was the word used in the novel . So I think he meant mother in law

The evil villainess cast an illusion on the whole country, make them forget who they really are. But the heroic heroine with her love for handsome man help the prince break off his engagement to the evil dragon in human form. And so the dragon flee away, along with her evil magic that has cover the whole country....but, since the evil dragon "don wan ugly", she make all the man and woman beauty and handsome... now the heroine has a whole country of uglys for herself...including her harem

1. They most likely aren’t related. The girl’s birth father could have adopted him into his family to take his role.
2. I wish I could’ve seen how ugly they truly were😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread