Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 5 - I Shall Take You Up on Your Offer With Pleasure

@Maireijen take note that the current dragon king didn't address the previous king as his father. So the title might not handed down because of lineage and instead based on strength. And hence, they are not related 😄

I thought the last one was pretty weak but this one. This one was just a big no thanks for me.

The art is amazing, but the pacing of this is so rushed and all over the place that it really interfered with my enjoyment of this chapter. It's still an interesting read though, but it would do so much better as a mini series than a one-shot tbh

Dex-chan lover
Man, this is beautiful with great backstory and all! Btw they are half-siblings it seems! OMG!!!

Wooow, great story and im glad she didn't just listen to him and the fact that she happily ran away Haha, how sweet, it was quick and painful huhu, I feel bad for the mother though, I would LOVE to see them together afterwards and the meeting with her father, aaaah I really want to know what might happen next Haha, this is amazing~~ Also, I kinda want to know what they originally looked like Haha, while at the same time I feel like they tried to save us from that pain thus why they didn't show it to us haha~~~
And wth what that thing he stole from her mother, aaaaaahhhh I want to know~~~!!!
Thank you so much for the translations everyone~
Btw....they're not really half siblings are they???
Gyaaaaaaaahhhh why incest again wtf japan ?!?!!!

Aggregator gang
Thanks for translating this!!!!! I'm sad it's over, but I'll be crossing my fingers for a fourth volume <3

Dex-chan lover
man... we got stepson lusting over his stepmother in the previous chapter, and after that we got stepson marriying his stepsister, what a grand chapter to ends the volume huh ? shall we call this pseudo incest volume ?

Fed-Kun's army
idc if they're related or not... could they not explain that when they rushed to explain everything else? also they added so many elements lmao did she have to be a dragon too... i feel like i'm complaining too much tho but no i'm just bemused. anyway the art was BEAUTIFUL and the main couple was gorgeous so i guess it's ok. interesting how the "heroine" was the only one not under the illusion of beauty afljsdlj

thank you for the update!! i hope this wasn't the end tho-- i think there was one more??? 😳/goes to check chapter one

edit: oh no it WAS the last one, i'm disappointed now weh 😔hope they come out with more. thanks again for sharing!!!

it doesn't make sense at all.. if she was that op.. she could have just throw all away the moment she met her dragon.. lol funny..

I really like how the kingdom got somehow got what they deserve and the Corn girl had her dream ruined by the illusion

Dex-chan lover
i love a good villainess story and all...but the whole country is effin ugly is just unrealistic....

At first I was so bored of reading this chapter. Multiple times I just wanted to stop because it was too shoujo-ish. But then this absurdness happened. And it surprising saved this drowning ship

If you read it like a more traditional fairytale this chapter would make more sense. I think her mother's sigil was the equivalent of a selkie's seal skin, and the moment the villainess got it back, along with the prince breaking the engagement of his own accord, released her from all obligation to keep up the charade, almost like a magical geass. In a moment of classic fae retribution, she then dropped the glamour, showing the faults of the people she cast it on. Those people, not knowing that their shitty thoughts and habits have ruined their already ugly faces even further, instantly turn on each other.

TL;DR, this story was essentially r/instantkarma.

PS: If she can magic people to look pretty, she can sure curse them to look butt-ugly too.

Users who are viewing this thread