Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 5 - I Shall Take You Up on Your Offer With Pleasure

Well that was weird. Thanks so much for that mega list of manga suggestions by the way you've given me so much enjoyable content to read!

Now that I read it again, I’m pretty sure the author has a blast writing this story😅😅

Wtfff people getting mad at the previous chapter when they ain't even blood related but 0 here ?????

Double-page supporter
That was... odd. I guess the author just wanted to throw as many twists at the reader as possible.

@adksfgdalksjfha
I don't think so, the dude says "My predecessor waited for my step stepmother (MC's mom) to return"

I think their either half-siblings or step-siblings (I personally think they're step... because it's less gross)

This deff would be better as a entire story- it could be really intricate and lovely and even seeing them after this would be a good arc too

Volume 3 started off good and ended off on a bad note imo. The entire story is just so all over the place, not really suited for a oneshot. But I'll be fair, this one isn't bad just mediocre, it's just that the last one was absolute crap so current rankings. 2>9>8>13>11>7>12>4>14>6>16>3>10>15=5>1

Users who are viewing this thread