Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 5 - I Shall Take You Up on Your Offer With Pleasure

excuse me. but why the "heroine"(i mean the b*tch) is soooo~ ugly??? i mean, wouldn't it be a kind if she a bit prettier?? she's the one who rivaled our FL after all, and yet she's not comparable at all

@arlen_io
There are many stories with the original heroine being average, sometimes uglier than the villainess to make her personality shine more and show how she can win the handsome guys' heart while defeating the beautiful villainess...

Lmao, now think, what if all those beautiful characters you’ve been reading were actually ugly🤣
I don’t require overly beautiful characters...if they’re easy on the eyes, it’s enough if they look ‘good’
I’m reminded by certain muscleheads...build a nice body won’t you

Hey, at least we got transforming dragons? Neat mechanic with the use of a scale? thingy for her kind to get their wings or something.

I just now realised after re-reading the whole chapter that, in fact, the dragon and Lilydia are in actuality a pair of step-siblings ! Doesn't he say that "his predecessor waited for his step-mom"? Omg I feel so grossed out now ! Doesn't that make them half-siblings? Having the same dad that is?

wow. ok, controversial opinion but this one is, to me, almost as bad as the first one. The art and expressions here are undeniably stunning of course. Yes, chapter 1 is so toxic but at least it's also narratively tight and I felt something- even if it was just a burning rage. The FL here really has no personality, except this whole I'm beautiful and not human. She basically just gets the guy just because she exists and is related to him (she is his half-sister???? maybe???). If the whole thing was a gag it would have been better, but it suffers from all the subplots that try to make her a melodramatic tragic figure. She's not just a mary-sue, she's a mega-sue (but with wings!)

I guess all dragons in this universe just love beautiful & sparkly looking people... like western dragons love gold so this isn't that much of a stretch...

Dex-chan lover
Dem abs tho.

155291258_3531229707005990_1674581712438604594_n.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ew. Let's be honest here, the only redeemable thing of this whole chapter is the art. Other than that, it's terrible

Users who are viewing this thread