Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 5 - I Shall Take You Up on Your Offer With Pleasure

Dex-chan lover
@semicharmed nope, just from the same clan... guy was sealed, and the mom was married to the previous head... again not neccesarily blood related

wow, that was wild, bizarre and made literally no sense. Sounds like something that a child would write with all the disconnected points.
Kinda satisfying though. Lol, so everyone was actually really ugly??? XD
Well, I think stories generally stop making sense once the main characters reach a certain threshold of power above everyone else, and this story passed that a long time ago...
But the art was pretty so idk, maybe a 6/10...

Dex-chan lover
The manga's a 1:1 adaptation of the source oneshot webnovel, not much space for the artist to maneuver around without majorly changing things.
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n5454gb/

Also I wish the manga artist (Ohitsuji Ei) the best luck with any future manga serialisations they take up in the future.
God of Calamity Wishes For Naught may have been a bust, but even creators like Horikoshi Kouhei had 2 failures (Barrage, Oumagadoki Zoo) before hitting gold with Hero Academia.

@Stormdragon The oneshot WN for Chp 2's story with the reincarnated prince and villainess was serialised by the author (but still a WN for now).
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n5002gc/

Dex-chan lover
@theilikepie : Or maybe they're just written for fun?
Like think of it more on twitter art tag (like the fairly famous let's meet at witches gathering / 魔女集会で会いましょう ) or gamejam, where one base concept is the starting point and people build from there regardless of skills or execution (though admittedly the people who show up usually have some level of skills)

In this case you need to start with a 'villainess', a fiance, the threat of breaking relation with the fiance and that by the end the 'villainess' has to be happy.
So a person might see this, think 'it'd be cool if X happens' and try to fit it in somehow (yuri with heroine, the affair was fake, she's ok with breaking off engagement, keikaku doori, etc)

Yeah the quality is going to be all over the place, but the point of these isn't about finding the 'best of them' (that's a subjective thing anyway), but rather to enjoy the variety of it.

Probably she married to his father brother? because she said "my mother was the wive of the previous head of the clayburn"

The incest undertone aside, how stupid are the king and queen and prime minister not to tell the prince about the truth and you need to keep her shackled at all times?

This chapter was translated so well. Super articulate. Thank you for your hard work. Also villainess tag!!!! I need it!!! Every day I worry about all the villainess manhwas I'm missing out on. Voted!

Users who are viewing this thread