Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 5 - I Shall Take You Up on Your Offer With Pleasure

@AkaneApples
Oh snap i didn't even think about it like this. It would make so much sense if it's why she loves beautiful people but i wonder how the Duke a simple mortal was able to capture her mother who was a dragon herself or at least this is what i understood.

Dex-chan lover
@Asteria_Coffee
That's how I interpreted it.

@GambierBay
Now that's some good meme making👌
1qwv13.jpg

@Nanashi77423 I guess the pregnancy made her dragon mom vulnerable or something like that 😅 it's not like they've shown any battle abilities for these good-looking dragons either, only illusion magic & shape-shifting, so maybe they're just weak dragons in general.

lol, there's a lot of plot hole the author could have filled better... but I think their focus went to the joke that all the beauties in the kingdom were fake 😅

@Laowel actually they are not sibling.
I forgot the details, but
her father is not the ML's father. ML is just a successor because there is no heir left or he is the next strongest dragon. And he said stepmother, it is more to the wife of previous lord/mother in law. not really his stepmother.

isnt this also incest orrr
NOpe, it might not. They dont mention any detail about the Present Dragon God is son of previous head. Also, even so, the magic ability will fix all disorder can be happened. And fyi, many old time, royalty usually married close bloodline, so they almost all incest

Users who are viewing this thread