Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 1 - Break off the engagement? I didn't do anything, directly or indi…

Fed-Kun's army
@MightyDragoon453 want me to make one? I mean, all I would need to do is make a parasol with a tube in it a barrel, and then add some rifling for accuracy, the firing pin could be springloaded like a bolt action or something. the round would have to be like a .45 cal or smaller. and then we could use a string for the trigger like in here, but it might be better to have a small button to release the firing pin... the calibre also has to be small so the recoil won't be too bad, and it needs a safety so it can't be accidentally discharged a small folding stock might work for the stock. hmm the loading port might be a bit of trouble though...

(btw I'm not actually gonna make this, to much work.)

Fed-Kun's army
It’s back!!! Ahhhhhh I’m so excited!!! Thank you so much for the chapter!!!! Can’t wait for the rest <3
This was such a fun take on the engagement annulment trope!! Haha

Dex-chan lover
Lol this would be a fun manga to read especially since she knows how to protect herself and the guy doesn't seem like a cheater

no villainess here? is solely an engagement breaking considered apart of the villainess genre now.... nice chapter though! another nitpick is the little sister annoyingly meddling into her brothers affairs, but i guess its just because she's young hahaha.

Double-page supporter
I've read enough of these types of stories that "younger sister of fiance is in love with MC" was just waiting for the obvious twist-not-twist.

I thought this was average but we have four more stories in this volume so I might enjoy one of them.

this is like the type of humour where a bunch of weird nonsense happens and everyone acts like its normal but at the end everyone is also really sugary sweet and happy and i can imagine the show if it was one ending on them laughing merrily

kinda creepy ngl

Users who are viewing this thread