Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 3 - A Story of Being Unable to Help Being in Love

THIS IS THE EXACT REASON I LOVE READING THIS ANTHOLOGY SO MUCHHHHHH
YESSSSSSSSSS CLAUDE GO, TAKE OVER A WHOLE KINGDOM AND CAST YOUR MAGIC, PINING OVER A SINGLE LADY IN THE NAME OF LOVE AND MAKING HER FALL FOR YOU
And smh, I really love how this short story emphasises the treatment and trials that the fiancee has to go through, only to be replaced by some tho-

This was the best chapter so far although it was a bit cramped but I'm just going to blame it for the one-shot story. I love how the FL stands up for herself although it is typical of a Villainess story, I love it everytime. The ML actually loves her even though she might have not reciprocated it at the time, he put in the effort and that's what matters and I don't mean by forcing her. I don't care for the prince and the girl, if by chance he would have shown me credibility of being a king, I would have been by his side a bit but as we can observe, he's a total sh*t-head so I love this story.

not gonna complain. one of the best satisfying one shot, so far, in this volume. the dialogue was good. the information was enough and isn't to overwhelming. that pay off, although was expecting some kind of morbid twist, was simple that it felt a fitting ending.

this short story is so simple that its feels fulfilling.

Fed-Kun's army
YEAAAAH BOY DEMON KING PARADES AS HUMAN KING ALL FOR THE SAKE OF LOVE... i know those two probably live happily as villagers somewhere (or maybe they broke up, who knows) but if they just ceased to existence (which, didn't they, in at least one way? their identities are gone) it'd be a good riddance

hey if you can try to destroy a girl's life for your ~love~ then someone else can do that to you for love too. ALL'S FAIR, RIGHT???

this was dark, i loved it. very satisfying. thank you for sharing!

If the other story can get serialised, i hope this one too.

"A person who isn't considerate of others feelings cannot become a worthy queen" is it? Right back at you, because at least from what I see, a person who seduces someone that has a fiancé also isn't worthy of the title of queen, well it isn't worthy of the title human being

Double-page supporter
Hmmm... I mean, there is no such thing as casualties to the kingdom from his mass brainwashing.

So it's fine i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

the highlight here is a condemnation event where the duke's daughter makes the reasonable complaints of all her hard work being thrown out of the window and the aspiring queen's lack of qualifications
i wish more villainess stories had this simple common sense hammed into it

This is interesting in that it does not play into the typical progression/plot for these types of stories.
Also the endnote, maybe it is because I am running on three hours of sleep or perhaps my sense of humor is terrible (both is also an option). However, I found it inordinately more entertaining than I should have.

Aggregator gang
Well.... In your wedding night.... He will be 'eating' her anyway right. You can actually twist the condition of "offering your body" hehehehe or maybe it's just my dirty mind 😂

Users who are viewing this thread