Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 4 - The Reincarnated Noble Girls want to be Wedded to their Beloved

Aww. So cute.
But the prince's are lucky the girls were actually ok with the switch 🤭.

that was a nice ending. i just feel like if u were trying to get closer to them u would do it with the actual person and not the brother? anyways at least it was cute

Not the biggest fan of this one
1) What if one of the girls was against this switch?
2) Why not bother getting to know your actual fiancee instead of spending time with another girl, like ALL the princes in villainess stories end up doing?
Is this trope really ok just bcuz it had a happy ending? It kinda seems like the girls are treated like objects to be exchanged according to these guys’ whims.

It would be good on it's own, but it doesn't really fit the theme. These two were reincarnated, and neither was really a villainess to anyone for any reason. The original story may be that way, but in the end this doesn't really fit to me.

I guess I'm glad that this worked out, but if the two girls hadn't been okay with it this would've just been two girls getting their engagements annulled by two more fiances wanting to "follow their heart" and expecting the girls to go along with it.

gawd damn we are back to not a single villainess appearing in this chapter, this is an ok chapter? but i have brain worms and thought that the two girls were being too lovey dovey together and thats what made the princes break their engagements out of respect of those two LMAOO

What about who THEY love???! I'm the only one thinking this was some massive bullshit?

@Larysa exactly what I'm thinking at no point the girls acted like they're more than friends and future BIL, this just looks one-sided and heavily selfish.... I used to like this antology but is going downhill.

Dex-chan lover
294-2943980_7639058-thumbs-up-anime-meme.png

Group Leader
@MysteryJ That's usually the point of Villainess actually. There exists a villainess in some form of media (this case a novel), so after being reincarnated as said villainess, the reincarnator (usually) does their damndest to avoid the villainess' original bad ending (which is mentioned here as poisoning the prince and getting exiled).
Villainess isn't a lady villain, it's a specific trope wherein there's an original villainess, and through some means of transportation, soul incarnation, or time travel, gets to redo life to either A) avoid being the villainess, or B) doing their utmost to be the villainess (and usually failing because they're a genuinely good person).

Users who are viewing this thread