Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 4 - The Reincarnated Noble Girls want to be Wedded to their Beloved

Fed-Kun's army
No room for stupid misunderstanding because its a one shot, perfect

Oh gosh this one is definitely my favorite so far! I also really love this art style and hope I can find more work from this artist!
(if anyone knows if this artist has a manga out pls let me know!)

The only thing I want to make sense of in this one is the public annulment. It's probably public knowledge to whom each the prince is engaged to since the ladies are already undergoing queen training and other formalities. So to avoid any misunderstandings from the public, they made it quite a spectacle to break and made new engagements. The princes only talked to one another about this and not the ladies which is definitely not cool though.

Overall, an enjoyable read though not the best.

oh the dream of every isekai friends.

lowkey just want this to be a oneshot, I can already feel a loooooooot of misunderstandings in the kind of plot if this to be serialized hohoho i like this just cute and wholesome

Yeah, these guys don’t care about the ladies’ opinions at all. Blah. Rejected.

Fed-Kun's army
howl what are you doing here lol

for some reason i kinda wasn't into it? which is surprising bc i'm usually so easy for these stories. the eldest prince was an asshole to his fiancee, that's probably why lmao. he didn't even try to be cordial??? maybe it was just me that got that vibe. and now she's his in law lmfao awkward. also they didn't even ask the girls???

thank you for the update!!!

Users who are viewing this thread