Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 4 - The Reincarnated Noble Girls want to be Wedded to their Beloved

@Simpleton No they didn't upsell their friend to their fiancee. They keep getting invited by the Prince that is NOT their fiance (which means it's their friend's fiance), and that's why they keep upselling each other. It's to show that their friend is a good fiancee for the respective princes.

I enjoyed this chap way more than I thought. it's pretty cute, and wholesome. That youngest or second prince is HANDSOME. lolol go girls go! :D

lmao true
I was like when I saw the first page of the characters:
Howl? whaat

anyways
GAAAAAAAHD i loooooooooove this volume!!!!!
this is so unexpectedly so good every single story! They really brought out all the unique stories on this one <3

Thank you for the wonderful villainess week!!!

//lowkey want to buy this volume in eng translation tbh ;;;;

This is kinda stupid, I wish the girls just became happy on their own and didn't have to end up with any of the princes. But oh well atleast the second prince is a bit okay. The first prince is just piece of trash imo.

Dex-chan lover
The FLs are probably the best part of this. They're just so supportive of each other you can't help but smile.

Okay. First of all, where the hell is the villainess part? They're just milking this franchise dry at this point. This volume falls short of the previous ones. Secondly, the fls are the cutest. Seeing #girlsupportgirl for a change is delightful. But, the MLs are such a douchebag, which is the third point. They're treating their fiancees like a thing that can be "switched" just like that? I mean, after years being engaged? Meh, what a loser.

Users who are viewing this thread