Three Years Apart - Vol. 3 Ch. 73 - My Wife Is So Cute

Damn i feel sad now knowing that the next time I see an update for this manga, it’ll be the last one. It’d be cool if we could see a story based around the kiddo.

I hope they start a season 2 with Nauto and the girl next door as main characters 🥺

Haha. I'm all for it for a sequel to this manga if the Mangaka decided to put one out in the future, I'm all for it! To bad there's 1 more chapter left in this series - it feels like this flew by so instantly. I'm so glad that those were meant for each other !

Awww... Naoto you ruined you chance to hear Onii-chan😅.well jokes aside this was one of the best Rom Com manga for me. I think the next chapter will be a big one and it will be covering their wedding day😍

OH man i mean thank god there are mangaka who dont love ntr and funny romantic marraige life otherwise it seems like mangaka doesnt have any experience and uses misunderstanding cliche to continue the manga or forgiving kind of hero / heroine for people who did wrong like . I really loved this series as it is most realistic and funny wonder how my marraige life would be

Dex-chan lover
Almost here. While waiting for last chapter, I can repeat that you guys are legends, but oh well, you remember that.
Ah, I can leave any negative things here, to not tarnish final chapter comments section. I dislike coworkers arc in a whole. Not my dish. Could have thrown it out completely, i would've been happy with only 2 volumes of pure wholesomeness. That's all

Users who are viewing this thread