Three Years Apart

Is the kid adopted?
His blood type is O. The mother’s is A. The father’s is B.
Is this secretly an NTR bullshit story??

Group Leader
@pacificae @SonicHyper please review grade school biology, or use the calculator here, it's entirely possible: http://www.biology.arizona.edu/human_bio/problem_sets/blood_types/inherited.html
don't forget dominant/recessive alleles

Group Leader
@SonicHyper sorry about my tone, I've gotten pretty annoyed with people coming in and going "NTR?!?!?!?!" on what is clearly a slice-of-life fluff piece

@haibane bro I get you I even hate NTR the most and when people starts making good wholesome romance NTR it makes me go Berserk... You showed a good example with that calculation page... so thanks for that I hope that that other dude understands THAT THIS IS WHOLESOME ROMANCE NOT NTR SHIT!!!😇

Got about 9 chapters in and the diabetes was killing me.

I'd rather just see the story of them getting together tbh.

Group Leader
For those who are curious if their child is adopted because their blood type doesn’t match, bro stop thinking too much you’re just stressing yourself.

Dex-chan lover
pretty low-calorie stuff. the girls devotion is cute, housewife is nice, but not much masculinity

If the mom has the bloodtype AO, the O is silent, and the father has BO, again the O is silent, then using Mendelian genetics there is a 0.25 chance that the child has bloodtype OO.

Users who are viewing this thread