Time Paradox Ghostwriter - Vol. 2 Ch. 14.5 - Until that Day comes (epilogue)

Group Leader
Guys,Just to honestly tell you the truth it was amplified who I commissioned to translate the epilogue chapter of time paradox ghostwriter ,He just want to remain anonymous and let me upload the chapter by myself and I don't know the reason 'why' so I followed his wishes by uploading it in mangadex however I still reveal you guys the identity of the translator so you will know who translated the epilogue chapter of Time paradox ghostwriter https://mangadex.org/user/11701/amplified

Thanks @markus2134 and especially @amplified !

I loved this series, too bad it was axed.

I was surprised when this came out though. It didn't appear in the official site. And here they want us to support the official one.... 🙄

Group Leader
@cache_bag yeah viz probably doesn't care about translating the special chapters from the original raw tankobon of translated series.

Contributor
@cache_bag

MangaPlus only uploads epilogues in certain occasions. Almost likely, Viz will release TPGW in digital format only after a few months (like they did with Beast Children, Double Taisei, etc), which will include the epilogue as well.

Double-page supporter
Wow, so aino already married?
Almost missing that ring.
I know there is no romance relationship here, but when heroine married somebody else. Its seem like netorare😅

"But it didn't gain popularity due to the tricky content and was cancelled after three months."
Self fellation even to the end, lol. I could feel the seething from the whole chapter. Maybe they should work on that ego first instead of their writing skills.

Dex-chan lover
This story is a breathe of fresh air in shonen jump. Even if quite short.

Double-page supporter
Godamit thought this got revived this had to be one of my fav jump titles of all time

@lphj
Yeah, that was really bad form on the mangaka's end.

I loved the series because it was fresh and different. It felt like something Takagi and Mashiro (of Bakuman) would've made.

@xyzzy Oh I see. Well, we'll see if that happens.

Users who are viewing this thread