To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - Ch. 150.2 - Conjecture

Dex-chan lover
Mildly disappointed about going for a short time skip, but hey Kuroko is here!
Tad bit disappointed Hasekura didn't pull any more schemes and such.
But wow, to think that Ruri-senpai is a foreign princess.

Dex-chan lover
Mildly disappointed about going for a short time skip, but hey Kuroko is here!
Tad bit disappointed Hasekura didn't pull any more schemes and such.
right wtf? I thought they were gonna do something, but nope, just timeskip.

Also, wow, real mature of the upperclassmen. "Hey so we know someone has a plan to overthrow the school, but let's not tell any of our kouhai about it and just let them deal with that on their own!"

While I'm super happy that Kuroko is finally coming, I can't help but feel frustrated by the lack of actions from those upperclassmen.

anw, thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
Well, this chapter is not what I expected. We still don't know what Kessai told them, but what baffles me the most is how Sha started speaking Chinese and they all understood her flawlessly. How many languages are Tokiwadai girls taught!? I mean, can't Mikoto communicate in Russian too!?

And now we know why Kuroko never mentioned working with Ruri on the 3rd Judgement branch, she was a 3rd year student like I thought at first, but I swear at some point she was called a 2nd year student. Was it a mistranslation or was it a Mandela effect?

"My country is know for its Platinum, it's called Platinum Area"
10/10 World building there
I think Ruri is just pulling her leg there.

Dex-chan lover
She is a south European princess? Turkish? Assuming they got some fingers in gulf states in this world. They do have some big mines even if they aren't a match for the Swedish mines.

How many languages are Tokiwadai girls taught!? I mean, can't Mikoto communicate in Russian too!?
They are taught university level materials as middle scholers. Espers are just built differently.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you do much for the chapter, I look forward to Railgun and Makoto is one of my favorites. Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
So are we finally done with the flashback arc? i cant even remember what was happening before this all started.

Dex-chan lover
On one hand I don't mind a flashback, because I'm always looking to know more about Mikoto's past (and even still I wanna see her evolution from 1-5) but I hope we start to focus more on Mikoto, because I have no idea what this had to do with the overall plot. I guess we'll probably get that answer in the next arc? After it's over I hope we do get to see the upperclassman again, or at the very least Ruri, since I don't want her character to completely disappear after this.

Dex-chan lover
Also, wow, real mature of the upperclassmen. "Hey so we know someone has a plan to overthrow the school, but let's not tell any of our kouhai about it and just let them deal with that on their own!"
I had the same thought. This isn't some silly middle school rivalry... People are getting hurt in these conflicts, and now their livelihoods are at stake???? Innocents people pay a lot of money to get into Tokiwadai, they don't deserve to have a stain on their record because they were "tricked" into going to this prestigious school.

They're acting like they can't just walk back into school grounds (they're still wearing the uniform, and they're all ex head clique members, I doubt they won't be let back in) and tell someone, or call/text one of their underclassmen the news...

Double-page supporter
Yuri Sakibasu is one of my favorite characters in all of Toaru, and I was quite shocked to see her make a cameo here of all places, even if her placement in the panel makes all the sense in the world.

Dex-chan lover
So are we finally done with the flashback arc? i cant even remember what was happening before this all started.

That would be the prison escape arc. Plus I don’t think we’re out of the flashback danger zone just yet!

Dex-chan lover
Literally anime Argentina but in Europe.
The Japanese aren’t particularly good when it come to geography so ‘Europe’ could be anywhere from Scandinavia to Iran!

All we can do is rule out the United Kingdom/Ireland, Germany, France and Russia as these are places most Japanese recognise enough to call them by their proper names. But other than that it could be anywhere on the Eurasia and African continent.

Edit: by the way Argentina and pretty much ever other South American country gets mislabelled as being Brazil in Japan.

Users who are viewing this thread