To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - Ch. 150.1 - Conjecture

Fed-Kun's army
I still find it difficult to take seriously some middle school student cliques. It sounds about as serious as two hot dog fans arguing about their favourite mustard brands.
Most things related to Academy City are completely ridiculous even ignoring the supernatural/brainwashed in superpowers.
So best to turn your mind off and add 5 years to everyone's age.

Dex-chan lover
I still find it difficult to take seriously some middle school student cliques. It sounds about as serious as two hot dog fans arguing about their favourite mustard brands.
Academy city politics, gotta teach those kids how to fuck someone up more ways than one, with or without reality warping esper powers.

Double-page supporter
This happened in a school setting where we can torture, manipulate, and even killing numerous children for the sake of science. Police (anti-skill) only appear to clean the aftermath, while judgment (student-filled disciplinary committee) is actually doing the real detectives work. Many buildings blow up, but the next day everyone acts like nothing happened.

Middle school student cliques dispute is the least illogical thing happens in this manga. But, despite of all of that, this is still nice reading to kill time in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
honestly yeah. toaru is freaking weird.
I'll be frank though, I sorta lost the plot ages ago. the release gap. and how complicated everything has gotten, I'm probably going to need to skip back once this arc is over and actually read it as a whole

Dex-chan lover
consider it this way, all of these students will one day run most of the big corporations in the world. Their cliques fighting may seem childish for now, but it can be very important once they're adults.

Also, Academy City in general has many weird/questionable stuff going on. This is like, the least insane thing within the city (and wow saying that out loud makes is strange).

Anw, thanks for the chapter. I don't like Mikoto's banter with her roommate though...

Users who are viewing this thread