To You, We Were Demons - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

This is the best psychological revenge I've ever seen! Instead of beating them up he's destroying their lives from the shadows. I love this!

Dex-chan lover
So is there 2 Shimoda or maybe split personality? i hope its split personality

While he (real shimoda) was in mental health hospital he met a guy, another patient who is a great listener. While real shimoda was fat and telling his story, the other dude was too absorbed in his story and put himself in shimoda's shoe and making him the revengeful shimoda.

Real shimoda went back to the institute to know more about fake shimoda, but due to patients privacy he can't get anything. That's it guys.

@wawawelon pardon my poor English

I know the MC is insane and all, but I gotta admire his loyalty to his friend.

Double-page supporter
I’m kinda lost here
Would be nice if someone could explain this to me
Everything else makes sense to me besides the insane MC and the dude that looks similar to him

Dex-chan lover
@Wawawelon
Shimoda (the bullied guy) seems to just be a normal dude with some social issues. When he was in high school, he got into the "targets" friend group, but at some point, they "suddenly" changed and started to bully him. At the same time, he poured his grievances to a third party - who is the insane guy who is now enacting "revenge"

The insane guy doesn't really need a good reason - he just saw himself and Shimoda as friends, so when Shimoda got hurt he made an obsessive plan to hurt people who hurt Shimoda.

I'm not completely sure why Rintarou is working with the insane guy, but it'll probably be some kind of mind break/Stockholm syndrome theme.

edit: Firstborn's explanation of Shimoda's relationship with the insane guy makes more sense.

Users who are viewing this thread