To Your Eternity - Vol. 12 Ch. 115.1 - A Celebration of the Resurrected (1)

Dex-chan lover
It's time for the story to end
Not building it up just to make him out to be a monster
From now on, he will have to refuse resurrecting people, or else he will create a false sense of human value for himself and his friends (and the town people)

Dex-chan lover
i swear if something bad happends to march imma cry

Ooima Yoshitoki , people ................. sesnai is amazing artist creative mind and can't abandon a happy ending at some point

I wonder why he couldn't resurrect the princess. I guess her spirit didn't linger?

I wonder if this is gonna explore the threshold of existentialism like with a timeskip arc where people have died from old age and whether Fushi keeps reviving them due to a fear of loneliness, and the ongoing mental health of people being immortal. That's what I'd like to imagine happening next or futher down the line as an interesting direction.

Dex-chan lover
This bring me big smile, you deserve it Fushi...
Or not...
It doesn't matter...

@shusi95 I think there should be a small act for him to learn that resurrection is no good, too. There's also the black robed man we still don't know anything about .

There needs to be an arc dedicated on just the side characters. Imagine being resurrected hundreds of years into the future and all your loved ones are dead and your best friend is a God.

Users who are viewing this thread