To Your Eternity - Vol. 12 Ch. 116 - End of an Era

Aggregator gang
all i wanna know is whether eko ever got revived or fushi is still trying to make the 'better world' for her

Fed-Kun's army
Hello, police? I'd like to report an assault. This chapter stabbed me in the heart and showed no remorse.

Group Leader
I feel like there's a meaning behind it being her favourite hair tie, but I don't know

Dex-chan lover
what the fuuuuuuuck

man i hope March's reincarnation become mother in the present arc

this manga keeps twisting the knife bro ... i thought we had finally got them all back just to loose them again.......... that shit hurted

XL

Dex-chan lover
Bruh... this is way too sad...... bru.. br....

:*(

The girl at the end can’t be a hayase right? Since kahaku and his mother died and couldn’t continue the bloodline? Unless kahaku had a child we don’t know about?? That would seem out of character for him though unless he had a child solely to be of help to fushi. I liked kahaku but dang, if that girl really is one, you just can’t seem to get rid of these hayases

Also I really love this manga and I trust the mangaka, but I just really hope this high school arc is going to be okay because that is a DRASTIC change

Euthanising March because they were afraid of March having to live in misery goes against the entire point of the series. Hell, that was literally why they even fought the knockers to begin with. Fucking hypocrites!!

Poor March couldn't grow up like she always wanted. I hope she got revived again someday and get to grow up.

Users who are viewing this thread