To Your Eternity - Vol. 12 Ch. 116 - End of an Era

@leetolebaby
Most of them lived their lives. Except March. I don't know why the hell she needed to die, I think that was pretty fucked up on Tonari's part. March could have moved on. Most of the manga has been at least in part about learning how to move on.

I love this manga.
I went from this melancholic sadness as everyone lived their lives and died to WHAT THE FUCK in a second

Dex-chan lover
@nyanpass
Mmmh, where I heard that?
Oh, yeah, it's exactly what the knockers were trying to do... Way to go...

Dex-chan lover
WTF, f*cking amazing

edit: march died so she could have stayed young when Fushi revives her, always think positive fellas

Dex-chan lover
March never got to grow old and become a real mama.

This blasted manga...

Moving to modern era mean that we could potentially see Fushi with guns.

We Ajin now bois.

Dex-chan lover
Really it only took 8 days for them to resort to killing march. Nobody could forcibly remove this small child from Fushi?

Dex-chan lover
The question now is whether everyone who died moved on or if their souls stayed with Fushi. Cuz that's all that's needed to revive them again 🤔 I imagine March definitely stayed, so there's hope yet for her to finally grow up. Everyone else probably had a fine enough life to just go. Or maybe the arc mains Gugu, Tonari, and Bon are gonna come back in this era too. Hmm.

Dex-chan lover
What a lame ending for a lot of them. GuGu wasn't able to get with the girl he died with because fushi didn't summon her even though she was a part of him. Lets not forget all of Tonari's friends. Fushi's first gf and pyoran who was an extremely big character. How lame that they can't show March getting to be the mama she always wanted to be. I'm angry and crying at the same time. Even if this was part 1 it felt like the end and it was very poorly ended. sure since there is a part two there can be holes left in who and what fushi is and is capable of but at least give us some more story on the characters who have personality. Fuck I'm salty.... Fushi basically threw them into the wild and left. There was no point in March ever coming back considering they fucking euthanized

Dex-chan lover
"Old Era Arc" has ended. Now we move to "New Era Arc"

@zetina
Every soul that was died and Fushi able to feel that they are already dead and can be revived as many times as he wants as long as he can imagine them crystal clear

Dex-chan lover
wait what the fuck
"part 2"
so basically we are only half way through ? damn boy

Dex-chan lover
I've got to say, this is a really clever way of preventing the character list from growing too long, and to transition into a new genre (fantasy to high school action). But 116 chapters is part 1? Jesus man.

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax pretty sure she's with tumorboy, which makes it even more annoying that Fushi didn't FINALLY FUCKING FINISH THE BLOODLINE OFF

Users who are viewing this thread