To Your Eternity - Vol. 13 Ch. 124.2 - Mizuha (2)

Dex-chan lover
I knew there would be something like this

The excitement to read these just drops after Mizuha's introduction

Aggregator gang
The mom was desperately trying to cut off the Hayase curse, but turns out she actually just gave birth to Hayase...

I kind of liked Mizuha at first. Her whole deal with her mother and being “oppressed”. I was kinda hoping for her to go to Fushi for help and make amends with the Hayase stuff when she remembered.

Aggregator gang
what in the fuck was that. holy shit

That was NOT a twist I expected. So Mizuha in the end is just another psycho??? I have to admit I didnt mind her inner monologue showing she was in fact a garbage person all along (despite never actually doing anything to anyone, she clearly is a narcissistic bitch). I am kind of disappointed the whole Hayase family crap didn't die off.

But also I FEEL SO BAITED!!! Ahh I was really rooting for her and Hanna to be cute lesbians but nooo she is just another psycho lmfaoo damn it. "Be my friend" instead of bawling and telling him you killed your mom and you need help or smth??? bruh she really is messed up in the head.

Dex-chan lover
HOLY FUSHI FUCKING CHRIST !!!
We got "Yandere Ship". ALL VESSELS, ABORT MISSION ! I REPEAT, ABORT MISSION !!

Dex-chan lover
@relic626
He cannot revive what he can't see (like those ghosts that hung around the prince).
"he cannot revive the people he has never seen alive as he cannot grasp how the person was before their death."
TBH, the author has not yet release official info about Fushi's rule of resurrection but sometimes fucked up with timeline of the story.

But, if you look back at the chapter 114. Fushi only needs any information of the person even if it just a spirit. But, to access the information of human's spirit, he must use Bon's ability of seeing earthbound spirit to resurrect dead people even if they have no corpse.
That lingering spirit will touch Fushi to trigger's Fushi's stimuli and he is able to recreate the body for their vessel, and the spirit will possess that body so they can live again even if their corpse are burned to dust or torn apart.

You will see even Bon's spirit friend can be resurrected and join the battle of the last moment.

@boyoat
not sure whether Fushi can still use body of the prince to see spirit like he did earlier.
Fushi can shapeshift to living person, like in the chapter above. But there is no kagebunshin no jutsu or clone of Bon can be created since there is only 1 spirit each person

Since the beginning of this arc the author focuses on Mizuha and, in my opinion, gets us to feel sorry for her. Even though many readers would still hate her since she is "perfect".
But the monologue with her thoughts combined with her actions just throws all that sympathy out the window.
Fans have a strong feeling that the knocker is still around and it very well could be the reasons for the actions that happen this chapter.
But as far as I can recall knockers don't really control the thoughts of their hosts, they can communicate but don't take over mentally. Granted everyone in this family has psycho problems but two of them, the little girl and the male heir (can't recall their names) didn't seem as crazy.

Who knows, since readers suspect Mizhara to have a knocker the author is giving us a red herring with this and the "I wanna die" bits. Maybe the knockers are gone and Mizuha is just nuts.

This has turned into a rant but just something in these last few chapters have really rubbed me the wrong way.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder whether the author will pull a Night Shyamalan and it turns out that the mom actually killed herself in front of Mizuha because she can't take Mizuha rebellious attitude any longer, or something.

Fed-Kun's army
Mizuha looks so repulsive in the last 2 pages.

The knocker is alive somewhere, I'd wager it hides in the brain, (because the arm's a no-no) probably contracted to Mizuha already, maybe at birth.
Or maybe it/they live somewhere not connected to the ground. Not an island, if that works it would make Fushi's plan pretty horrible. An air balloon that can refill mid-air? A boat, perhaps.

Users who are viewing this thread