To Your Eternity - Vol. 14 Ch. 128.2 - The Fight Continues (2)

Awwww! Fushi looks so cute in his uniform. It’s so adorable how excited he is about the mechanical pencil haha

Fed-Kun's army
@EzWeeb different language. plus he's never been "taught" in a professional sense apart from that old lady centuries ago

Fed-Kun's army
hmm
now that i think about it
im assuming he either just know how to use those pencils and everyone in the world speaks the same language
because that prince guy was with his descendants abroad and could also speak to the 'japanese'
@EzWeeb

Dex-chan lover
@EzWeeb Why would it be Japanese? This world mirrors our own but in various ways is shown to not be actually earth, mostly in the locations prior to timeskip that are still known, and accordingly it's not actually Japan even if it's blatantly meant to look like Japan, no reason to assume the languages are the same as earth and thus have changed over time in the same ways.

@Fari My point still stands, how is he able to speak this language that somehow has made no changes to it over thousands of years but not know how to write? I'm pretty sure he knows what writing is, so why does he go full retard when it's obvious the thing he's holding is a writing tool of some sort? Also, you'd think people point out he speaks extremely old-timey considering he comes from around medieval times.

I'm enjoying this school arc so far, kinda starting to miss Black Hood though

at first i was skeptical about this modern era arc, but i think this is still within the portions of what the manga has always offered? starting to be into it!

should i translate this? it seems like it hasn't been translated in a whole month..

With the face the teacher made when Fushi said alright, you'd think her mother was insulted and slapped.

@EzWeeb i think fushi knows how to write and how to speak the language (seems like the ancient and the current language are the same)

he's asking about how the mechanical pencil works. you can see him pushing out all the lead bc he dont know how to use it.

Dex-chan lover
@Dragoin It scared me, it felt like she was ready to shank him, a teacher shouldn't look at their student with that face for something so trivial.

Users who are viewing this thread