Today's Doodle - Ch. 96 - We Asked an Expert on the Topic of 'Kill All Goblins'

Dex-chan lover
This could be a fun manga.
A sort of news show that sees the opinions of fantasy creatures in the modern day. Each chapter looks at a specific race and a stereotype that that race is burdened with.
You could even throw in some subtle hints to some world building and backstory.
For one, we could have an boundary conflict between the Hobgoblin Federation and a Republic of Kobolds over boundaries, with interviews from both races general public and their officials.

If anyone knows of a manga like it, let me know.

Dex-chan lover
A sort of news show that sees the opinions of fantasy creatures in the modern day. Each chapter looks at a specific race and a stereotype that that race is burdened with.
For one, we could have an boundary conflict between the Hobgoblin Federation and a Republic of Kobolds over boundaries, with interviews from both races general public and their officials.

ishuzoku reviewers lmao

Dex-chan lover

It's not exactly this kind of fantasy, but Beast Stars is kinda like that.

And I'm only getting into it, but The Witchers' world seems interesting for this. It's a fantasy world without an imminent great evil the races could unite against, so the story could just revel in their hate and conflict against one another.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread