Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Ch. 26 - Haah, Fine (1)

Dex-chan lover
Wow ! She is hella cute.. :hearts::hearts:
g6FnDlJ.jpg

Dex-chan lover
His Sister is best girl.

Anyone know the reason a lot of series started swapping back to the romanji for their titles? (Been seeing it for a few months now)
It confuses me a lot, cause I'm used to a lot of them being labeled under their translated names. So a random Japanese title appearing in my feed is confusing. Especially when the cover changes too

Thanks for the TL btw

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Cute asf
When are we going to get the full childhood backstory with the sisters and when will they know he speak Russian (I assume the older sister already know from when they were kids)
Could the "Russian boyfriend" back home be Kuze?

Dex-chan lover
That office is way overdone. Unless you lead a country, you're way too full of yourself to sit there.

Well, if she has a boyfriend, of course they're going to be shot down. I doubt she'd choose so poorly she'd just swap for some rando. The term isn't "devoted". It's "faithful".

Immediate handholding. Those Westerners sure are less shy than the Japanese.

That looks so hot. Temperature wise. Probably also for a Russian.

They're sisters alright. Speaking their thoughts out loud.

I've never seen anyone try so hard for adorable as what she did on page 14. And she's not even failing at it...

Such a hyper shopper... But he's still kinda lame if he can't keep up with her.

Anyone know the reason a lot of series started swapping back to the romanji for their titles?
It confuses me a lot, cause I'm used to a lot of them being labeled under their translated names. So a random Japanese title appearing in my feed is confusing. Especially when the cover changes too
People have been doing that crap for a while now. Probably idiots who think it's "preserving the original Japanese" or some shit, despite that most people can't read Japanese.

This is (primarily) an English language site. The language should be English.

Possibly her cover story idea.

Edit: Ultra weeaboos spotted.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
When are we going to get the full childhood backstory with the sisters and when will they know he speak Russian (I assume the older sister already know from when they were kids)
Yes, though we won't be getting the back story for a looong while.

That office is way overdone. Unless you lead a country, you're way too full of yourself to sit there.
It's definitely not how I pictured it whenever it was mentioned in the LN. Makes total sense that it's like that since it's a prestigious school and all that but, for whatever reason, I couldn't help but imagine it like some of the other student council offices from other manga.

God I love this manga.

Also, everyone join the Roshidere discord (just .gg/roshidere), it's the official unofficial server for this manga (and the LN it's based off)

Supporter
Cute asf
Alya and Masha seem to have been living apart during the year Masachika spent living with his grandparents, so only the latter has that childhood connection. Masha was actually thrown when Masachika didn't seem to understand Russian the first time she spoke it in his presence (since he learned it to help communicate with her as kids when she was being bullied for her terrible spoken Japanese).

You'll get this part following the student council/summer training arc.

Finally, yes, yes he is. Though he isn't yet aware of it. This all comes up at the same time.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sister best girl.

Anyone know the reason a lot of series started swapping back to the romanji for their titles?

Thanks for the TL btw

It's been happening for a few months. Someone that works on a series that had that happen suspects that some user is going around and adjusting the titles out of some sort of belief that the most "proper" way for them to be displayed is by the romanji title rather than by the English translated one.

I almost get it considering that the romanji title is equally incomprehensible to all but the English translated title only makes sense to English speakers and not people who come here to read translations into other languages. But at the same time I have to imagine that English speakers (or people capable of reading English and using that in lieu of their native tongue having a translation) are the largest single user group of the site and until we get to the point that Mangadex changes their formatting to allow people to select how titles are displayed on their feed then serving them is more practical than serving essentially nobody except the turbo-weebs that have learned enough Japanese to not need the titles translated.

Users who are viewing this thread