Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Haah, Fine (2)

Dex-chan lover
That stuffed toy was a very effective Alya stand-in. 🤭
I quite liked it, it works really well in this visual medium. I could just not be remembering it, but as far as I recall the bear wasn't used as a alpha stand-in for affecting Kuze's conscience while shopping in the LN, and I think it's a great change/ addition

MD@Home
embarras-
sment
Yes, the "incompetent" part in your group name certainly shows … I mean, how fucking retarded can you be to put the line break there of all places? There is a valid place literally one letter over, between the infinitive root and the suffix. Are you taking the piss? Through how many instances of eyes does this go before release again? Or are all the different positions just for padding the space on the credits page?

Wu

Group Leader
Yes, the "incompetent" part in your group name certainly shows … I mean, how fucking retarded can you be to put the line break there of all places? There is a valid place literally one letter over, between the infinitive root and the suffix. Are you taking the piss? Through how many instances of eyes does this go before release again? Or are all the different positions just for padding the space on the credits page?
You know, could have pointed it out in a more friendly manner, but that's the internet for ya. Anyway, fixed, specially for u :headpat:

Dex-chan lover
It's not because he or isn't special or any thing. It's because of yuki, and the elder sister. In this case it's the elder sister insisting here. While using the student prez as back up. Oh yeah, and his own sister too.
Fair enough, some people really can't see themselves as being an annoyance

Dex-chan lover
Are… are you ok? Is there something happening in your life to make you this angry over a free manga translation that no one forced you to read?

Dex-chan lover
MC kind of reminds me of how Kaguya Shinomiya (from Kaguya-sama) was the campaign strategist and vice-president for Miyuki Shirogane.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Hey that was kind of compelling, but then again if it did not feel good doing, I personally believe one should not do it, even it one is capable of doing it (i.e. "Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"). I really don't know why they are bent on asking MC to join in but I hope he will make the right choice.

Dex-chan lover
and that's a good example of a better MC 😆, well he was fat in the past so maybe a touch of masamune's revenge with his glow up
Masamune-kun
could have had an EPIC ending, but the author 180'd to go with the least surprising and not even earned route. It still annoys me, and to add insult to injury he creates ANOTHER manga to create an all-new harem for the MC. Stupid.

I'm really impressed with the student council prez that he recognized his predicament. At first, I thought he was just using Ayla's sister to get him to join, but it really was just to stop her from spending too much money.

Supporter
I still can't get over the fact that the reason he's so against joining is cause the person who lost to him in middle school cried

Before I was thinking he maybe went thru something traumatic that happened directly to him or something seriously bad happened

Nah just the fact that she cried cause she lost....unbelievable 🤦🏾‍♂️
There's so much more to it than just overreacting to Sayaka's overreaction. Stay tuned.

Double-page supporter
Really that's all it took to convince you???
Sometimes people just need to be told the obvious and simple answers.

It doesn't always have to be some deep meaningful speech, or a complex journey of understanding, sometimes just saying a simple answer can really go a long way for people.

Dex-chan lover
So apparently, being near Russians makes this guy's IQ drop 100 points and activates his otaku software. Should probably keep him away from them in the future.

One one hand: its nice to see them say that his reasons for becoming a member dont have to be lofty and thats its okay.

On the other hand: why the hell cant they respect his decision or just handle it any other way aside from constantly confronting him.

(Mc’s reasoning still doesnt even make sense)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread