Tokimori-san ga Muboubi desu!! - Ch. 47 - Tokimori-san and laundry disaster

Dex-chan lover
She could walk around in her underwear and he would still not go for it.

The amount of self restraint from him is god level!

Dex-chan lover
vXDg1d6.png

Dex-chan lover
What is this shit about being "defenseless"? She's been sleeping next to him for god knows how long. You don't need any defence against zero offence.

maybe in 30 chap they will hold hands (without protection)
Nah, that's one step too fast.

The amount of self restraint from him is god level!
He's not restraining himself. He's got the car in park, no gas, and looking behind him to prepare to back away.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the author has no idea on what to do once they actually start dating so he keeps dragging this out. I also have a big feeling this manga will end on a confession, which will anger some ppl (me included). If i dont see them full on dating and maybe bang(?) a couple chapters after the confession ima be mad, we deserve it.

Group Leader
To be fair. If they got into a relationship the defenseless theme that this manga is about wouldn't be so significant.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the author has no idea on what to do once they actually start dating so he keeps dragging this out. I also have a big feeling this manga will end on a confession, which will anger some ppl (me included). If i dont see them full on dating and maybe bang(?) a couple chapters after the confession ima be mad, we deserve it.
I'd go a bit further (unlike the story) and say that the author has no idea on what to do at all.

Dex-chan lover
I have been reading this as a slightly ecchi SoL instead of a romcom, and it makes for a far less frustrating experience. Just enjoying the view from...all...sides...:smug:

Love the new cover art too

Dex-chan lover
To be fair. If they got into a relationship the defenseless theme that this manga is about wouldn't be so significant.
Just ignore the title, it would not be the first time.
Also, no guard wife have a thing or two to teach them

Dex-chan lover
Their situation reminds me of...

"What would you do if you were stuck in one place, and every day was exactly the same, and nothing that you did mattered?"

iu

Users who are viewing this thread