Tokubetsu na Chuutohanpa - Ch. 33 - What I was afraid of.

Aggregator gang
Update, FWIW; I've been slowing down due to work and RL stuff (and trying to see if there's anything else I can translate, at least at this level), but I've got up to 40 done and all those chapters are pretty much ready to go. (They were "finished" before, but I tweaked the fonts from my first attempt, typeset a bit better, rechecked a few lines, added some SFX, etc.)

Dex-chan lover
what the fuck was that for Kyouko? I get it, your girlfriend is hot and you are insecure. Girl, she just broke up with her ex-boyfriend just for you and so that she could become your girlfriend. So, the least you could fucking do is COMMUNICATE, you idiot. Let her assure you.

And oh hey, Ibuki-san, your best friend need a good scolding from you.

Last edited:
Oh no. smh, this is why she should just come out to her best friend, usually they are the character thal reel in the useless lesbian. I am just going to assume though that it will be cleared up next chapter.

Aggregator gang
Anxiety is a bitch yaw. This is exactly how it looks. Uncontrollable insecurity. And honestly it’s definitely warranted with the way Misono was denying her feelings in the past. But damn, anxiety sucks man. It ruins so many relationships and this rollercoaster of emotions is nothing short of how many relationships are. They make you super happy one second and can split your heart down like a chasm the next. I know it well.

Dex-chan lover
This is the worst kind of backtracking and pointless melodrama. I’m really disappointed in the author for pulling this stunt.

It’s one thing for her to have insecurities. It’s something else entirely to have her just act out of character to manufacture conflict.

Users who are viewing this thread