Tokyo卍Revengers

Double-page supporter
Reading the manga: Fantastic story with great character development.
Reading the comments: Her der nazi sign her der

So, are the missing chapters available somewhere else or it hasn't been scanlated yet?

Fed-Kun's army
@F00M Normally I wouldn't respond to retards but history is my thing and the misinformation some of these goofs are sharing like truth triggered me. But yea this manga is fucking terrific, the fashion aesthetic is a little dated but great and the character development is fantastic. Only thing that bothers me a little is the art quality tends to drop and the "twists" are a tad predictable.

@Ryuran, the missing chapters are rip off from the official translation. So either you have access to it or you can go to any aggregator scan which is not Mangadex

the swastika polemic is quite funny to read when Indian themselves used it as a Nazi reference against Modi politic.
It's a symbol which has 2 significations nowadays and none of us has the authority to say the other is the wrong one

@Kdom, thanks for the answer.

I'm a sucker for time travel stories, so I decided to give this one a go and after 140+ chapters and all I can say is: I'm disappointed. It started out great with a lot of promise but half-way though I realized it wasn't going where I wanted it to go, on top of being really predictable. It's still a good read and things could end up picking up the pace by the end but at this point I doubt it will eve be as great as I wanted it to be.

Also, middle schoolers riding bikes and being gangsters is a heavy burden to my suspension of disbelief. It's even worse when you think that this manga is kind of glorifying delinquents and gangsters...

Let's not be surprised with middle schoolers being capable of violence. It's a issue till this day, even in the west.

UPR

@Ryuran
I agree that the story isn't going in a direction I like but I think that is what makes it good

Dex-chan lover
Redditors instantly downvote the threads because of the Swastika. It's dumb but try to omit them when posting there.

Dex-chan lover
Plot twists are good, but the second arc has too much generic shounen for me. 📚📚📚

Plot = 10/10
Character development = 0/10
Art = 8/10
Overall = 18/30 (60%) (6/10)

Users who are viewing this thread