Tokyo卍Revengers

@SARANAEL-T14

You make a valid point, I really see no reason why Mitchy hadn't been training his ass off during his free time. He obviously knows how dangerous being a delinquent can be first hand but he still makes no improvements.

Don't get me wrong, I love him as a Protagonist but there's no valid reason why he wouldn't take up a martial arts like Mikey-Kun.

One theory is that he dies during this fight and gets an all mighty reset to the very beginning so to not fuck things up. I would totally reread this just to see a more powerful and competent bitchy whooping ass!

@UPR

I've seen absolutely 0 people complaining about the swastika, Most people who read manga know it has a different meaning in Japan, Hell the Kanji for Banki in bleach has A swastika in it (卍解)

@Chrisj19925

He must had started reading from the very beginning of the local comment section.

Surprisingly enough, there was plenty of uneducated people who called the Manji symbol a Nazi Symbol and endlessly bashed the manga because of it. Luckily most of those lot are gone.

Nei

Dex-chan lover
TOKYO REVENGERS ANIME CONFIRMED LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
Whenever I see the title ''Tokyo Revengers'' I get sad because I read it as ''Tokyo Ravens'' at first then I realize it is something different.

Fed-Kun's army
is the romance good ? and is it worth the 175 chapters ? cause its not like i read a lot but if its really good i could

Fed-Kun's army
@migh I personally wouldn't start it especially if what you expected of it is the romance since iirc there isn't that much romance unexpectedly considering the description. And also the whole thing even though it's interesting at first leave a bad taste in mouth at the end imo (at least it did when I dropped it around chapter 150).

Damn bro, never thought it would be like that. Excited for the next update though!!! I'm just going chill and go back watch Twice contents.

Sorry but I think reading the comments section is much more interesting than reading the manga. Really sorry

Users who are viewing this thread