Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 7 Ch. 828 - From Fight To Flight

Dex-chan lover
a bit disappointed but at this point i expected it, its time for cotton candy and satan to stop her, talk to her like for 3 chapters then she confronts jun and BAM!... maybe

Here is hoping it was an actual confession and not another Idiot Jun moment that made Tomo take a full sprint.

I want to drop this shit so bad but i'm too curious about what will happen in the next chapter :'(

Double-page supporter
If I had to take any optimistic outlook on this it would be that since the timing of the author's hiatus' seems to be whenever the next stage of development is starting, they're probably trying to make sure they get it right. I feel like whenever they've come back from hiatus recently the content always progresses the story in some way.

I don't doubt they started this just on the concept without thinking about the relationship in the long-term (like many series seem to, due in part to mangaka having no idea how long they'll even be able to run the series), and I feel like the fact that they're taking the time to stop and think about things when they have no idea what to do next shows when the chapters start coming out again.

TL;DR: I'd like to think this is the author doing a quality over quantity deal.

Dex-chan lover
To the guys that predicted the Carol and Misuzu chapter and that one guy who said Tomo wouldn't want to lose her friend: partial credit, you get to share. Full credit to @Dushanan for predicting the hiatus.

Dex-chan lover
Eh. I'd say this is karma for Jun at this point. Take that, you dense MC imitator.

100% sure he said "there's no misunderstanding, we're just friends after all." sad!

Dex-chan lover
Remember the marathon? I bet Jun is gonna run after her.
And they'll be really playing tag

Users who are viewing this thread