Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 8 Ch. 938 - I've Been Here For A Little While!

Dex-chan lover
So does he become like her dad and refuse to lose in front of her or do something lateral?

Dex-chan lover
Why do I even read this anymore XD

I thought this manga was about treating a masculine behaving childhood friend like another female.
I thought that'd mean she'd be subject to emotional problems and would need to appreciate femininity in some way. (I know it's weird saying this as a guy)

Thematically my favorite arcs are about this. Her being run ragged by the fluff because of bad interpersonal skills. Misuzu basically understood that situation immediately.
Her increasing the misunderstanding to the point the boy she likes can't even see her as a girl.
Her not being able to cope with her friend being the ex of the boy she likes.

At the moment it feels like even the author's COMPLETELY lost in where he wants to take the narrative in the future but doesn't want to stop drawing the series. There's tons of things you can do with the two dating. Tomo can learn to appreciate her friends more instead of ignoring them for her romantic life. Jun could try and take her on a normal date but it fails until they get to the arcade and start competing at the punch measurer.

There's no real reason to pad this unfun portion with a severe lack of Darkness and Fluff.

Also kind of don't like how Jun's unique trait of enjoying indoor activities to a certain extent is just straight gone. He's basically another Tomo and that makes him much more boring as a character. He was the "Game Boy" who grew to like outdoor activities because of Tomo. It's like the past him just died.

Dex-chan lover
I like to think there were time cut shenanigans and Tomo's actually been there the whole time. Time for love buff?

She should totally join in though.

I don't think a lot of readers know story "progress" even if it bites them. This is probably the first time we see compassionate Tomo-girlfriend. This one little scene is HUGE.

Dex-chan lover
Either Cobra Kai or Gymkata can bring him down. Those styles are unbeatable

Dex-chan lover
With her face on the way home, I thought she'd go straight to punching her old man in the gut using the whole momentum of her sprint. Her being this calm feels disconnected.

Dex-chan lover
> Yeah, it's me!

It's gonna be $18
Keep the change. Hi doggie!
You're my favorite customer

Dex-chan lover
Tomo kisses Jun.
Jun gets +5 to attack and damage.
Tomo's dad gets 100 points of psychic damage.
Jun wins.

Users who are viewing this thread