Tomodachi Game - Vol. 18 Ch. 83 - What a Waste of Time

Dex-chan lover
Ahh I was a little wrong before, I thought the two fake zombies were Kei and Satone but it was Tenji and Kaidou.
Close enough I guess lmao

Shibe unscathed huh... WEIIIRRRDDD....
Also in the live action, shibe was the traitor...
Idk, shibe is just to dumb to be the traitor but...

this is uno but nobodys running out of +2 and +4 cards to stack
tenji--shiho--yutori now shibe probably and then turns out it was yuuichi playing with shiba's son and stringing the rest along with his plan all this time gdi

Aggregator gang
hey everyone in the comments section, i have bad news. it's you. you are the second traitor. please ruffle your hair to reveal your identity.

“You fools would’ve never guessed the identity of the other traitor”
...Shibe better not be the traitor cause that’s way too obvious. Basic process of elimination leaves him as the traitor out of the original 5 and the “unscathed” quote is too sus.

Yo it's obvious the author's trying to make us think the other traitor is Shibe. I'd shit bricks if it's actually the person Yuiichi trust the most right now, Mikasa Tenji. The admin also hinted that the second "traitor" is not the usual betrayal. Perhaps the second traitor's past or action unknowingly pulled the group into tomodachi game. Yuuichi might be the one, because they bring up Shiba Taizen and Katagiri Yuka so much.

The other admin confirmed (hinted?) there's a peculiar "traitor" in the team, but they might have betrayed or get the other in trouble without knowing it... I'd say it's Yuiichi himself, since everything is related to him someway or another.

Users who are viewing this thread