Tonari no Furi-san ga Tonikaku Kowai - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

I have never understood these types of school confessions that are so prevalent in manga/anime
“I’ve never spoken a word with you, we’re complete strangers, but you’re [verb], so let’s get into a committed relationship”
all they have to judge where or not they want to consider you is your appearance
I understand hookups like one night stands, as it IS mostly physical based, but not for starting a romantic relationship.. don’t know, always for it strange

maybe that’s why I’m single lol

Contributor
@SerpensR You should considering this site is full of fans of isekai haremshit. They believe every manga should have harem girls who only think about their selfinserts.

Just binged the series and bruh I was saying "please let there be another chapter" lmao

Also @HawkGoggles spittin' facts there, good analysis m'dude

Group Leader
Go for her, man, come on

I kinda hate it that the guy comes outta nowhere

And people were saying not everyone is after Furi suddenly for no reason at all, lmao. After her shtick was gone the only thing left was making MC a punching bag and every male human going after FMC. Manga lost all its substance and dynamic the last 5-10 chapters. She keeps treating him like a stranger but "oh so in love hurr durr" while MC just feels pain every other chapter, that is pretty much the whole story while forcing sudden drama now with all guys swarming and orbiting her, all day, every day. Just too many cliché developments with MC being the only character evolving in any way at all (him getting more bold but also more self conscious). At this point I hope MC moves on and stays friends with her if at all (since she doesnt treat him like one) but that wont happen.

tl;dr rating tanking with manga getting stale and shallow
This folks is what happens when u self-insert. Dont be like mr cold coconut

Users who are viewing this thread