Tonari no Kurokawa-san - Ch. 3 - It's Not Naughty!

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, I feel like it's little things like that that cause 'generic' MCs to grab attention. There's basic human decency, and then there's going above and beyond without a second thought. Not even in a grand, dramatic gesture, but just helping in the moment.

Not enough of that nowadays.

Dex-chan lover
I was trying to convince some friends that a lot of manga are completely free of fan service and not naughty, and that their perception that all manga contain lewd stuff wasn't right at all. Their kids are starting to get old enough to read English manga. So I suggested Frieren, but for some reason even that was too lewd for them.
Frieren lewd? Really?

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to like the execution of this manga. Putting aside its clearly above average artstyle (in comparison to its peers, at least), it doesn't dwell on the MC sticking up for the heroine as if it was something super grand or brave - because it really isn't. I always found those sorts of scenes to be generally corny and not well done.

Dex-chan lover
I mean the argument kinda made sense. It's a slice of life Manga about someone's life. People change clothes in private. We have to show life as is.

Of course that's only when you don't think about the fact that a manga has limited space to tell a story so everything is purposeful. I mean generally we don't get a chapter that entirely a character sleeping with nothing else or see them brushing their teeth for 2 minutes irl. So changing the clothes made the cut for a reason. And in theory that reason could be to show part of the character's shyness... or more likely it's just fanservice 😂.

Actually LOL on the teacher catching them and destroying the MC's logic in seconds tho.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, so NOBODY is gonna talk about HOW that phone went flying to the point it ricochetted twice??

It show the phone slipping from her hand yet somehow it just decided to turn into a projectile instead of falling to the ground like it normally would 🤦🏾‍♂️

The author really pull that one out of their ass
I, uh... did that with my current phone, once. Wanted to throw it to the bed, hit the bed frame instead, and ricocheted about 5 meters away. Miraculously, not a single crack.

Dex-chan lover
I, uh... did that with my current phone, once. Wanted to throw it to the bed, hit the bed frame instead, and ricocheted about 5 meters away. Miraculously, not a single crack.
Keyword: "throw"

Here we see it slip out of her hand without her throwing it, it should've just fallen to the ground

Dex-chan lover
I was trying to convince some friends that a lot of manga are completely free of fan service and not naughty, and that their perception that all manga contain lewd stuff wasn't right at all. Their kids are starting to get old enough to read English manga. So I suggested Frieren, but for some reason even that was too lewd for them.
Frieren lewd? Really?
elf lolibaba erotic 😭😭😭 your friends were right 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread