Tonari no Kuuderera o Amayakashitara, Uchi no Aikagi o Watasu Koto ni Natta - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
It's weird when a MC tells the FemMC to keep their relationship a secret. So what if rumors spread around? Circumstances aside, they both enjoy each other's company, so may as well make school time enjoyable.
The justification usually seems to be that; because she is SO popular among the students, her new friendship with the cliché loner instead of anyone else would cause him problems. And maybe bullying.

Aggregator gang
It's weird when a MC tells the FemMC to keep their relationship a secret. So what if rumors spread around? Circumstances aside, they both enjoy each other's company, so may as well make school time enjoyable.
I think it's more to because he doesn't want her to have a bad school life from bad rumors (she's called the Kuuderella for a reason, anyway). Unfortunately, even if you have a friend or two in highschool, bullying will still happen when your friends aren't around.

Dex-chan lover
while the karaage scene shows up in Ch 1, it is chronologically after the end of ch 5...
The meal he serves her in chapter 2 is also karaage, isn't it? Looks like it to my (admittedly untrained) eye...

(yes, I know they talk about nikujaga and minestrone, but that's the leftover food he offers from the refrigerator and not necessarily the food they end up eating together)

Users who are viewing this thread