Tonari no Onee-san ga Suki - Vol. 3 Ch. 30 - Shia-san told me about it

Banned
i binged it today, came from meganesuki. Oh boy did i have to sit through the early chapters. It was really not fun. My stomach hurts when i read possible cuck/ntr stuff, even if i know it probably wont turn out that way. And im glad it did not. Reading the latest chapter im glad that i did, its a sweet story and Shia is written interestingly. So is Ta-kun, i like the dynamic of learning and opening up to each other.

Contributor
Every bit of backstory about Shia helps, we get to learn a little about how she's become the way she is now. That she told Tasuku that story and let him read her new screenplay is a clear sign of how much he's gained her trust. Things have been much smoother than I expected so far, and that's great.

On a side note, that boy in their last year of middle school was an idiot for ghosting his gf after a mere week of telling her he likes her. Shia has become pretty enough in high school that other girls get jealous over her merely because their boyfriends want to talk to her.

I hope we won't see him again in this manga. But who am I kidding, I don't think this author is the type to lay out little details like this only to never bring it up again.

Users who are viewing this thread