Tonari no Seki ni Natta Bishoujo ga Horesaseyou to Karakattekuru ga Itsunomanika Kaeriuchi ni Shiteita

Contributor
The Light Novel Author is Trying to Make Me Interested in His Work as a Way to Take My Money, but the Tables Were Turned on Him Before He Knew It

Aggregator gang
I Swear These Manga/Light Novel Titles Keep Getting Longer and Longer, so I am Pretty Sure They'll Be Entire Paragraphs in About Ten Years or So

Coming out soon on Mangadex

Dex-chan lover
dropped, I hate people that acts like the girl mentioned
not vanilla enough for reiwa era, author.

This second translation of ch. 1 needs more than google translate. A proofreader would be good too.

You might think he loves you for your money, but I know what he really loves you for. It's your Brand-new Leopard-Skin Pillbox hat.

Seriously, tho. Why are the titles getting so long?

Dex-chan lover
I clicked just so I could see the whole title, wasn't expecting the entire description.

I don't have dyslexia, so I can only imagine what it's like in Japan when it comes to trying to read these fucking short-story-ass titles. I imagine they do what the occasionally do with those types of disorders and just pretend it doesn't really exist or force an acronym, 'cuz even as someone without its a goddamn major pain in the ass.

@Valanway mangas that are adapted from light novels usually have these longass titles since the competition is harsh on the market and you kinda _have_ to advertise your novels plot through title to make people interested.

the story is nice, but the title is almost longer than the description ...🤨

with titles like that need the description? it is not enough to write "for the plot, read the headline above"😆

Users who are viewing this thread