Tonari no Seki ni Natta Bishoujo ga Horesaseyou to Karakattekuru ga Itsunomanika Kaeriuchi ni Shiteita

Fed-Kun's army
Alternative Summary: Incels convince a guy that the girl who likes him is evil so he doesnt believe her actions are genuine.

>> Incels miscontrue friendliness for attraction, and villainize girl when their feelings aren't returned; Spread rumors about girl and convince the MC that she is malicious and decietful and that any expression of attraction from her is a lie (all untrue) so then the MC continuously calls the Girl a villain and tells her to stop trying to trick him, while she tries her best to show that she's just a girl and her feelings are valid.

((Honestly if the FMC wasn't such a trooper (strong willed person) who keeps trying again and again, then this would sort of just be a sad drama about failed romance, sexism & bullying))

It's a fun story and as long as things work out it'll be worth reading.
Though it seems like there might be a lot of unnecessary drama on the horizon, and it kinda sucks to see the girl get unjustly bashed all the time.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, okay, it got to me. Can I have a link to where I can read a fan-translation of the LN?

Dex-chan lover
That Mf Moment When The Cute Girl Sitting Next to Me Is Trying to Make Me Fall in Love With Her as a Way to Ridicule Me, but the Tables Were Turned on Her Before She Knew It

MFW translators had 3 in two weeks-ish and then said "more consistent uploads" and there hasn't been a new upload since

If I ever meet someone in the real world named Narito I swear on my fuckign yeezys I best be getting away from that shiet

What....................is.......................it..........................with........................all..........................these..........................ridiculously........................long..........................titles..........................?!

The summary of manga

The guy:"Oh , are you approaching me? Instead of running away?"
The girl:"I can't beat the shit out of you without getting closer can I?"
The guy: "Then get as close as you want"
Ora ora ora ora ora
Muda muda muda muda muda
But here dio wins.

Users who are viewing this thread