Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi - Ch. 36 - Pixie Dragon

Dex-chan lover
Randomly decides to post another chapter

Three months LHT hasn't updated this series. Now they update just 18 hours after another group decides to release a chapter? Really?

Dex-chan lover
What makes it even worse is that it's not even the next chapter in their releases, but the most recent chapter. They still don't have 34 and 35. Whatever, I've already read eight vols of the LN released in English.

From the other TL I saw that the raws of this chapter just came out recently. Is this true?

If it's on the part of the raws being released, I can imagine why it's taken so long between chapter updates.

But still, this one's been so slow in output that I'm always happy when it does update. No use complaining if the source isn't being put out.

tl;dr Thanks for the TL!

Fed-Kun's army
Wow way to upload the chapter that specifically calls you out but skip the other 2

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... I don't know which translation I prefer. They're both good, but feel different.

@Deez it's almost like they do this to make money instead of out of passion. Groups that like doing it will actually keep up with series instead of running off to whatever's the new hot rage. I appreciate LHT work on all these series, but I'd be lying if I said the way they do it isn't scummy af.

I see 9 whiny cunts who bash the group that's (inconsistently) done this show from start and who will do it to finish.
Only 1 chapter being uploaded was probably just a fuckup. Go get some fresh air and they'll probably have fixed it.

That's LHT 🙄 @NullAngel
Like they use patreon to get the chapters out right? So like if you're doing it for shit and giggles then is fine to update whenever but if you're charging money for it you should take it seriously, even if they have problems managing the group they can just find new people I'm sure it will not take so long....

@Deez I think this started when their main leader left the group and that person was most likely their main translators for most of the series. I heard it from their discord channel from a few months back.

Dex-chan lover
I liked both translations, they say different things about same things while both being informative

Double-page supporter
@shamster The raws for this specific chapter came out about 4-5 days ago. From chapter 32 onwards, the raws were back to monthly releases. (Chapter 31 came out 2 months after 30 and chapter 32 was 2 months after that, but for the most part it's been once per month)

Dex-chan lover
@Eals Nowadays, you're not allowed to like more than one translation. Choose your overlord or be ignored and become irrelevant. And the unpopular chapter will then be removed and it's scanlator ousted for "sniping".

Why does this always happen? When somebody else decides to upload a chapter, they suddenly decide to release their own even if they haven’t done so in 3 months...

Dex-chan lover
@Shiggle This is also the group that previously held a donation poll for a series to be finished, and it won, and then the group waited -months- to do it and got sniped and then got upset that people sniped them. LHT has recently gone under a management shit, but this is not a group that is known for finishing series in a timely manner, and they just skipped 2 chapters as well to upload the most recent one. You saying they will for sure finish shows that you're ignorant of the actual history of this group and why people constantly call them out.

Users who are viewing this thread