Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi - Ch. 55.2

Dex-chan lover
Some might say, that whale tried to snatch away the winners price, which is true, but we can't say that was unfair. We don't know for how long it was lurking around . Imagine you are hungry and there is prey around. And that prey is fighting against even more potential food. What a lucky catch. You just have to wait out. But then some small beings come around and a sudden lightning bolt fryes your targets. Very well, time to digg in. You have been around first. Even if you realize, those small beings have been the reason for that bolt, it would have ended one way or the other, so their mendling was unneeded to begin with. Fact is you have been there first. And then they kill you, too. Rude!
That just made me realize something.

Saltwater like ocean water is a pretty good electrical conductor. The whale should have gotten fried too! In fact, there should be a fuckton of fishies floating up all around like in Chapter 10, when Feru electrifies a lake for fish.

Dex-chan lover
Everytime I read a manga where japanese are taking down sea creatures I remember South Park's japanese whalers :ROFLMAO: Fuck you dolphin and whale!!!

Dex-chan lover
The cross punches on page 3 absolutely killed me, this is the funniest and most stupid fun chapter in ages. I want a season 2 of the anime, which was great btw.

Fed-Kun's army
They kill Kraken, Sea Serpent, and Moby Dick in 1 chapter 🤣

Aggregator gang
A Kraken, a Sea Serpent and even a goddamn (apparently at least) Leviathan ! That town was cursed, no doubt about it !

Users who are viewing this thread