Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi - Ch. 55.2

Dex-chan lover
Some might say, that whale tried to snatch away the winners price, which is true, but we can't say that was unfair. We don't know for how long it was lurking around . Imagine you are hungry and there is prey around. And that prey is fighting against even more potential food. What a lucky catch. You just have to wait out. But then some small beings come around and a sudden lightning bolt fryes your targets. Very well, time to digg in. You have been around first. Even if you realize, those small beings have been the reason for that bolt, it would have ended one way or the other, so their mendling was unneeded to begin with. Fact is you have been there first. And then they kill you, too. Rude!

Dex-chan lover
That's going to be a lot of takoyaki. I bet the sea serpent is going to be cooked like those Japanese eels. Now I wonder how the whale is going to be cooked.

Dex-chan lover
lmaoo, rush the event for the food
so we got takoyaki "kraken", sushi "tuna" and unadon "sea serpent" XD

Dex-chan lover
lmaooo it's a pity for the captain of the ship that he'll get more bald with the unexpected things happening when the mc is around.
Not to worry, every man's nightmare will be solved with Sui's magic medicine.

Contributor
Did they kill the bigger fish? If so, I'm expecting lots of sashimi in the future.

"There's always a bigger fish"
star-wars-theres-always-a-bigger-fish.gif

Dex-chan lover
So... are we going to bet that the giant whale was a legendary monster equal to a dragon?

Dex-chan lover
Not to worry, every man's nightmare will be solved with Sui's magic medicine.
now i'm curious to backread if someone took sui's meds to realize he's not balding anymore but i'm quite lazy lol

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm something tells me the guild is going to have trouble rendering those giant monsters. Gonna need a bigger warehouse...

Aggregator gang
It's a whale, WHALE, not fish, there's no way a Japanese does not know it's a fxxking whale.

Users who are viewing this thread